NEW JERSEY TRANSLATION SERVICES COMPANY
Are you searching for a certified, technical, medical, legal or website translation company providing top quality language translation services in New Jersey?
LinguaVox is a language translation agency with offices in the USA and Europe with many satisfied clients around the world, offering a whole range of language interpreting and translation services in 100 languages in New Jersey, all other US States, Canada, and all European countries (Germany, France, The Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Belgium, etc).
Our priority is continuous quality improvement. Thus, our translation company was one of the first international translation service providers with two quality certificates: ISO 9001 Certified Quality Management + ISO 17100 Certified Translation Service (European standard specific to the translation industry).
INSTANT TRANSLATION QUOTE
LANGUAGE TRANSLATORS AND INTERPRETERS IN NEW JERSEY
Do you require a translation of your passport, your birth certificate, or your university diplomas to be translated, certified, and notarized in the US and delivered to your postal address in any town or city in New Jersey: ? Are you going to move to a foreign country and need a certified (sworn, official) translation carried out by certified translators in the target country (Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Brazil, etc)?
Does your company in New Jersey need a multilingual 24x7 language partner to help you with the technical translation of your corporate documents (catalogues, safety data sheets, website, brochures, newsletters, user manuals, patents, contracts, terms and conditions, power of attorneys, agreements, etc.)? We work with professional language translators specialized in most technical areas including Medical, Pharmaceutical, Engineering, Automotive Industry, Information Technology, Machine-tool, Marketing, Tourism, Advertising, Chemistry, Manufacturing, Banking, Finance, Insurance, Life Sciences, etc.
Are some foreign clients visiting your offices in New Jersey and you need a consecutive or simultaneous language interpreter (English-Spanish-French-German-Italian-Portuguese) to assist you? Are you going to visit some important clients and need a local language interpreter to help you during your business visit abroad?
Request for a free quote without obligation to our translation company.
ONLINE LANGUAGE TRANSLATION SERVICE IN 150 LANGUAGES IN NEW JERSEY
- Our technical translation agency provides technical translation services in over 150 languages: Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Assamese, Azeri, Baluchi, Basque, Bengali, Bhojpuri, Byelorussian, Bosnian, Breton, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Cebuano, Chechen, Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese, Simplified, Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dari, Dutch, English (British, American, Australian), Esperanto, Estonian, Farsi, Filipino, Finnish, Flemish, French, Gaelic, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Greenlandic, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Icelandic, Ilokano, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese (Hiragana, Katakana), Kazak, Khmer, Korean, Kurdish, Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lingala, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Maltese, Marathi, Moldovan, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian (Bokmål and Nynorsk), Occitan, Oriya, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal and Brazilian Portuguese), Punjabi, Quechua, Romanian, Russian, Rwandan, Scots, Serbian, Sindhi, Sinhalese, Slovak, Slovenian (or Slovene), Somali, Spanish (European Spanish from Spain, Mexican Spanish, Latin American Spanish, US Spanish), Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tartar, Telugu, Thai, Tibetan, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Valencian, Vietnamese, Welsh, Zulu, etc.
- Document Translation Service.
Specialized Translation Service. Technical & Scientific Translation Service.
Automotive industry, petroleum and oil industries, engineering, manufacturing, machine-tooling, etc.
Exact and natural sciences: mathematics, physics, electrodynamics, atomic and molecular physics, chemistry, analytical chemistry, biology, biochemistry, microbiology, zoology.
Earth sciences: geodesy, geophysics, geology and mineralogy, oceanography.
Social sciences: anthropology, archaeology, paleontology, ethnology, sociology, psychology, pedagogy, education, urban studies, demography, geography.
Humanities: philosophy, literature, philology.
Arts: music, sculpture, painting, cinema.
- Pharmaceutical & Medical Translation Service. Translation of documents for medical, pharmaceutical, life science, health industry, and health care industries.
- Legal Translation Service. Translation of agreements, terms and conditions, certificates, power of attorneys, certificates of incorporation, etc.
- Certified Translation Service. Official, certified and sworn translation in the USA and other countries.
- Website Translation Service.
- Patent Translation Service.
- Videogame & Software localization Service.
- Multimedia Translation Service. Subtitling, dubbing, voice-over, male and female voice talents in most languages, etc.
- Language Interpreters.
- Desktop Publishing Service. Ready-to-publish translation in any DTP format.
- Urgent Translation Service.
GET A FREE TRANSLATION QUOTE
LANGUAGE TRANSLATORS AND INTERPRETERS IN NEW JERSEY
If you need a language interpreter (consecutive, simultaneous, over-the-phone) anywhere in New Jersey or a technical translator (English-Spanish, English-French, English-German, etc), entrust the translation of your documents to our certified translation services company and benefit from our 24x7 customer service thanks to our physical presence in Europe and the USA.
We will do our best to make you feel that you are working with a translation services company next door in your city, town or village in New Jersey: .